YCT commit ourselves to protecting and respecting your privacy when visiting our website.
Information we may collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Any information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes provided information at the time of registering to use our site, posting material, requesting quotes, submitting an enquiry or subscribing to our newsletter. We might also request further information and if you should report a problem with our site.
- We may keep a record of any correspondence if you should contact us.
- Non personal information about your visit to our website (detailed below).
IP Addresses and Cookies
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that are placed on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We may collect information about your computer; this is statistical data concerning your browsing actions and does not identify you individually. This information may include your IP address, operating system, browser type and pages viewed. This data is collected purely for our records to monitor our website usage i.e. number of visitors to our website. This information is collected using Google Analytics cookies. Two types of cookies are used for Google Analytics:
- ga – This cookie is used to distinguish visitors and records the IP address of the visitors computer
- gat – This cookie is used to throttle requests.
Find out about Google Analytics.
Our website DOES NOT collect private information about yourself (excluding active contact forms) and data is only collected to monitor website traffic in order to help improve our site.
By continuing to use our website, you are agreeing to our website placing cookies on your computer in order to analyse the way you use our website. If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with your use of this website, you must stop using our site or disable cookies on your computer.
Internet browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your internet browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. Otherwise you should use the ‘Help’ option in your internet browser for more details.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
Where we store your personal data
Any submitted online enquiry form data is set to use via email and stored on our internal system in order to respond to your request. Once your request has been completed.
Web Statistics data (Google Analytics) is stored within a secure Google Account. This information is only accessible by our system administrator. Non of this data can identify you individually and is solely used to monitor our website traffic.
Uses made of the information
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To notify you of any changes to our service.
- To provide you with the information, products and services requested from us or in the event that we feel will be of interest to you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, should you choose to do so.
We do not:
- Sell or provide free any advertising space on our website
- Sell or provide free any statistical data gathered via our website to third parties
- Sell of provide free any email data gathered via our website to third parties
Disclosure of you information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- To the prospective buyer or seller of any business or assets in the event that we sell or buy.
Third party websites
From time to time our site may contain links to external websites. If you visit any of these sites please note that they have their own privacy policies and you should check these before submitting any personal data. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Access to information
You can exercise the right to access any information we hold about you. Please email or phone us to request data. Please allow us up to 2 weeks to respond to your request.
Changes to our policy